Pages

Monday, April 25, 2016

Hi Everyone!
I've been asked to restart my blog because not all of you follow me on Facebook.  I will try to post more on the blog now that we are "At Home Wherever We Roam" again on the road. We spent January thru April 20th in Blythe, CA with friends recouping from Pumpkins and Trees and just plain enjoying the slow pace and the company of good friends.  We hit the road again this past Wednesday and are currently in Pahrump, NV, which is 45 miles from Las Vegas.  It is also only 60 miles from Death Valley, so today we set off to explore Death Valley.  We had no idea what a beautiful area it is.  When we left Pahrump it was 50 degrees with a projected high of 65.  At the height of the day in Death Valley it was 80.  I certainly would not want to be there when it's anywhere from 120-135 degrees in July.


Furnace Creek Inn






311' below sea level




Salt Flats
Artist Palette

Only flower we saw and I think it's a weed



Rain in Death Valley - very rare


No comments:

Post a Comment